Pages

Sunday 7 September 2008

Is the World Ready.....

....for yet another blog, well mine anyway? We shall see...



This is my first foray into blogland. Don't get me wrong, I read loads of other fantastic blogs but now I've created my own, urged on I have to say by some wonderful creative friends of mine - Glenda (Artylicious), Lynn (Inky Artitude) and Annette (For Blogs Sake). So if you want to blame anybody for me unleashing myself into this universe, then it's all the fault of these three ladies (lol). I am inspired by many more than the aforementioned, but I will come back to that in a later post.



Ok, so now I've hurtled headlong into virtual creativity what can you expect?? Propably lots of useless ramblings of a crafting nut, hopefully some useful crafting gossip and info and, once in a blue moon, I may post something that you will find really interesting (and inspiring).



Some of you may already know me, or may have even met me, therefore you know what you are letting yourself in for! But for those of you who don't, let me try and sum up what I'm about (shouts of 'shut up and get on with it Lesley').



In the real world I work with my husband and we provide training for adult learners. In my other world I craft any spare moment that I have. I'm proud to say I am one of the design team for ELUSIVE IMAGES (a position made in heaven) and I am also a freelance demonstrator. I LOVE crafting - with paper, stamps, ink, paint, stampbord, grungebord (you get the drift?). Anything and everything inspires me - even a visit to B & Q (there are other things you can do with washers and electrical tape you know!!). I also love sharing my ideas with others and I hope this blog may be an extention of that.

So, there you have it - my first post. I have finally committed myself (NO comments here please!!) in print and in public. Hope you think it was worth all the effort, now and in the future. How does that saying go "hold on, I think we may be in for a bumpy ride"?....... I hope you can hold on with me and enjoy the journey.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lesley!! I'm looking forward to seeing your blog develop as I'm sure it will.

Glenda

InkyArtitude said...

Hey, welcome fellow design team member, fellow blogger and fellow crafting nut... to the wonderful world of blogging. Great to see you out here, can't wait to see more.

Helen said...

Lovely to see another blog Lesley!
Helen

craftimamma said...

Hi Lesley

So glad you've started a blog. Although I haven't yet managed to make it to an open day at Graphicus I was lucky enough to share a GM workshop with you earlier this year.

You did some lovely bits and pieces then so I can't wait for the inspiration we're bound to see on your blog.

(another) Lesley

Sandra said...

Well done Lesley, It's a bit daunting at first but good fun. I'm still new to this but it does get easier. Look forward to reading your posts.