Pages

Thursday 6 March 2014

A Week of Inspiration - Day 4

Welcome to Day 4 of my 'Week of Inspiration'. Yesterday I promised you eye candy and hope you feel inspired by the illustrations that follow:

 

I love everything about this canvas by Sandee Setliff, especially the words.

What a great start for a journal page, a rainbow of watercolours from Shannon Ganshorn

Love the colour and the idea. There are loads of inspirational photos on gingerblue's photostream

Remember what I said yesterday about fashion. This photo comes from a blog called Fashion Plates and Dirty Dishes (isn't that a great title), each pohoto on here opens up to other stunning images.

 I love monochromatic and this piece of art is shown on a blog site hosted by



Very OTT, but there is so much to take inspiration from in Stella de Libero's Wedding Inspirasi

I adore mixed media, especially when it it as stunning as the work created by Finnabair


















7 comments:

Doreen said...

Wow love all the inspiration today Lesley.xxx

rachel said...

the colours are amazing Lesley - beautiful xx

jackiescrafts said...

Wonderful inspiration today ( or should I say yesterday) Lesley thank you for sharing
Jackie x

Linda Simpson said...

WOW there is some gorgeous inspiration photographs here. My favourite is Finnibar's masterpiece. I love this woman's work. Thank you for sharing!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Paula (PEP) said...

A wonderful array - I have to say that the very last one is my very favourite, but that's no surprise to you. The others except Finnabair are all new to me - thank you for more info to feed the creative mind.
Paula (PEP)

Miranda said...

A lot of great inspirational work Lesley, you've got here a little Pinterest of your own! Thanks for the links to these great blogs. A joy for the eye, have a nice weekend xxMiranda

Sarah said...

What amazing colours Lesley - stunning! Love the 'frocks' - wish I had a dress like one of those (and a body like one of the models too, ha ha). Sarah x